15 pitches for motorhomes / 40 places for boats / Launching ramp and dock for arrivals / Pontoons locked for your safety / Unloading station (waste water, engine oils) with free access / 2 Handy fishing stations / Wintering for individuals and professionals.
The captaincy at your service 7/7, all year round:
- Reception area, tourist information, sale of Museo passes and related products
- Sanitary facilities accessible to people with reduced mobility: WC and showers
- Water and electricity distribution
- Selective sorting area (glass, plastic, cardboard, newspapers, batteries, etc.)
- Composting station
- Pharmacy, fire extinguisher, defibrillator
- Guarding during the summer season
- Refueling (nearby service station, on order for boats).
May and June: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
July and August: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
September and October: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
November to April: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
boulevard du 21ème Régiment d'Aviation
Close to Nancy
Capacity of camper van area :
- Nb of parking places : 15
Capacity of campsite :
- Total number of pitches : 6
Holiday tax :
Prices for camper van area (current year) :
- Per night per camper van : 16
Method of payment :
Amenities on campsite :
Campsite services :
Camper vans: amenities and services :
- Provision of potable water
- Black water disposal (WC water and chemicals)
- Electricity socket
- Public lighting
Qualité Tourisme :
Label Famille + :