Événements & Fêtes

expositions conferences

REPORTÉ - MUSÉE DES ÉMAUX ET FAÏENCES DE LONGWY

At the Manutention, a building dating from 1753, the municipal Museum of Enamel and Faïence has a large 19th and 20th-century enamel collection. Then, in the Paul Klein Room, there are some very fine paintings from the artist from Longwy and numerous pieces of delftware that are representative of a changing local environment. The Kilns room in the museum also contains an outstanding collection of more than 4,300 irons and the most beautiful of the town’s firebacks. Guided tours available on request.

Coordonnées

rue de la Manutention - Porte de France
54400 LONGWY
03 82 23 85 19
Region Longwy
Close to Longwy

Réservation

Informations complémentaires

  • Duration of visit (hh:mm) :
    •  : 01:15
  • Pratique de l'activité :
    • Indoor
  • Pets welcome :
    • YES
    • Type of consumer :
      • For all ages
    From 01/04/2020 to 30/09/2020
    From 01/10/2020 to 31/12/2020






    • * champs obligatoires